To assist you we offer a range of support including;
- Dosing system set up and management
- Managing the Beady-Eye digital dosing system
- Advising when product levels are low and deliveries need to occur.
- Using an ‘OdaLog’ device to collect Hydrogen sulphide (H2S) gas data.
- Provide advice on monitoring system inputs, outputs and various other environmental conditions.
- Obtaining a range of wet well and manhole pH data, generally on an annual basis, to assess the likely rate of change in infrastructure corrosion rates. This is part of the feedback loop that determines optimal product dosing rates.
- Working with you to minimise greenhouse gas emission in your sewer system.
Biosol uses about 70% less product than our competitors, saving in transport energy costs and emissions.